Power Automate, an online workflow provision that automates actions across various apps, can send prompts on outstanding jobs, transfer scheduled business data between systems, and even automate duties on users’ local computers. Power Automate enables all those with an understanding of the company processes to make a repeatable flow that when activated, jumps into action, and executes the method.
To help businesses even further with repeatable flows, Microsoft has announced the latest update of Power Automate for Desktop. New features include:
- Users can now access a home page in the console, where they can find helpful and popular resources and features. New users will also be helped through their experience with guided steps.
- A license request is now available. Users can now request a new trial or a license purchase immediately through Power Automate.
- Alerts are now available in Power Automate for desktop. This happens through the errors window which has been improved, as well as through the proper banner in the action models.
- Additional SharePoint connector activities can now be accessed through Power Automate for desktop. These can be found in the preview alongside the current ones including:
- List root folderFile contentAll lists and librariesFile metadata
- Folder metadata
- Acquired UI elements are now much more effective in various ways such as:
- The normal web selectors have been modified to overlook characteristics such as Class and Value attributes but incorporate items such as Text attribute.
- Working in the background a selector validator verifies that the acquired element’s selector will find the same element when used at authentication as at the moment of selection.
- If the selector is found invalid, then a selector optimizer will happen, where it will automatically try to correct the selector at the moment of selection. This happens by disregarding top-level elements and remains until the new selector has detected the element.
If repeatable flows and automatic actions from Power Automate sound like something that could really benefit your company, but maybe you need a little guidance on how to put it into action or maybe see how these latest benefits could you then Casper365 can help!
The Casper365 Azure-based cloud platform includes a mix of bespoke SharePoint and Microsoft Teams templates, Casper365 templates, and SharePoint Online support. These templates include SharePoint Online starter kits, project management, auditing, and document management. Casper365 leverages your cloud platform, automating your SharePoint and Teams sites by up to 60% faster, improving productivity, and driving user adoption. You determine which users create sites, what types, and how many they can deploy, ensuring your environment is effectively managed and governed.
With automatically deployed business-ready solutions in Casper365, you can empower your teams to be productive, and safe in the knowledge that the governance is completely under control.
We offer a range of business-ready solutions that can be deployed instantly, easily customised to fit your business requirements, and designed by a team with decades of experience and world-class SharePoint Enterprise Content Management expertise.
Chat with us today, tell us your goals, and see how we can help make them a reality!